- Avoid rubbing the eyes or the lashes may become loosened
- Do not use an oil-based eye make-up remover as it would dissolve the adhesive.
- Use only dry powders or water-based eye make-up
- If the lashes are made of synthetic material, heat will cause them to become frizzy. Avoid extremes of temperature, such as a hot sauna
- Do not touch the eyes for 1.5 hours after application, while the adhesive dries thoroughly
- We recommend you do not wet lashes 8-12 hrs after initial application.
If you have had artificial cluster lashes (DLB Party Lashes) applied, the following should also be note IN ADDITION to the aforementioned:
- Use a eye make-up remover designed for ELEs daily to gently cleanse the eyelids and eyelashes. Avoid contact with oil based preparations in the eye area such as moisturizers and cleansers – the oil content would dissolve the adhesive and the lashes would become detached
- Do not attempt to remove the lashes – pulling at the artificial lash would pull out the natural lash
- After bathing, very gently pat around the eye area with a clean towel – you must be very gentle with the lashes
- You should have the false lashes maintained regularly. Lost individual lashes can be replaced as necessary using our infill service.
- If you wish to have the individual lashes removed, this should be done professionally.