What to Expect the Day Of your Application
- If you have a tendency to blink very often, it may be difficult to have the eyelashes attached and so we may need to re-consider whether you would be a suitable candidate for lashes if you are unduly nervous.
- Remove all make-up prior to appointment.
- Please do NOT drink coffee at least 4 hours prior to your appointment. Caffeine may cause you to be restless and application time will vary.
Who Should Not Wear Lashes
If you wear eyeglasses, the false lashes must not be so long as to touch the lenses. If you have any of the following conditions, unfortunately you would not be able to have an eyelash treatment:
- Skin disease
- Skin disorder in the eye area, such as psoriasis or eczema
- Inflammation or swelling around the eye
- Hypersensitive skin
- An eye disorder for example, hordeola, conjunctivitis, blepharitis, watery eye or cysts
- An allergic reaction to the adhesive
- Contact lenses (unless removed)